Need a name you can trust for a particular business service?
ClaimLinx partners with many other organizations to provide services we cannot. Below is a listing of contacts that will be sure to take good care of you!
|Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Contact: Laurie Boisclair
- Profit recovery with a flat fee
- Online access to your account
- Clients pay you directly
Contact: Ellen Fitzpatrick
Director, Patient Engagement
CoPatient reviews all unpaid medical bills. From emergency room visits to complicated hospital stays, and everything in between, CoPatient finds errors in over 80% of the bills they review.
Contact: Edward A. Lyon, JD & Keith VandeStadt
- Taxcoachsoftware - designed for Finance professionals
- Get and keep more clients
- How to charge premium fees
Contact: April Gillespie, Independent Associate
- Legal plans offer unlimited personal and business legal advice
- A dedicated customer support team
Contact: Michele Hicks, PRH, MHRM, MBA
The Lighthouse HR Group
- customizable, affordable and corporate-quality HR for small businesses
- dedicated customer support
Contact: Laurie Althaus, Owner/Personal Coach
Now & Next
- 1:1 Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Workshops & Training
- Speaking Engagements
Contact: Neal G. Schulte, CPA/PFS, CFP, AIF, Partner
Schulte & Uhrig, CPAs
- Full service CPA firm offering personal attention to your needs
Contact: MJ McCormick, LLC.
Mike McCormick is more than just a CPA. In these uncertain times his clients see him as the person to go to when they need help. Contact him today to restore order to your life. Mike recently released his new book, "Why Didn't my CPA tell me THAT?", available on amazon.com. The timely book is a conglomeration of 13 certified tax coaches, each providing a chapter with smart tax advice and planning information.